With so much going on at the moment, (especially this CRAZY weather – keeping in mind, I’m from New Zealand, and NOT used to this!!), I’m REALLY excited to be hitting the road NEXT WEEK and starting my first California Mini Tour! These are my next show dates!
- Wednesday March 22nd: Emma G at The Mint, LA – with Travis Marsh, William Cobb, In Audela and Keven Fitzgerald.
- Friday March 24th: Emma G at City Pub, San Diego – with Jim Howell, Jacob Nelson, and The Captains Son
- Sunday March 26th: Emma G at The Holding Company, San Diego – with Twin Fins, Picasso Drive, Essex Class, and Stray Monroe
- Monday March 27th: Emma G at The Viper Room, West Hollywood – with friends.
- Wednesday March 29th: Emma G at The National Cherry Blossom Festival, Tidal Basin, Washington DC
- Friday April 7th: Emma G at Velvet Lounge, Washington DC – with Eli Lev, Rex, and Griffin and the Flying V
In other news, my first single “SOLD (take a shot)” feat Tony B is ALMOST HERE!!!
In case you haven’t heard the snippet, you can watch it HERE! It’s my response to a big shot LA producer who decided he’d be happy to help me with my career… in return for naked picture. Thankfully, there are still a HUGE number of good people in the world, one of whom is an excellent producer named Flight of FlightBoy Music, who was all too happy to help with this project. My lyrics are pretty self explanatory:
I’m somebody’s daughter
I’m somebody’s child
I’m taking no prisoners
This is my life
I’m somebody’s angel
Don’t push me too far
The blood of self conviction
You’ve shown who you are.
And THIS means, dear friends, I’d LOVE some help from you in deciding a concept for the music video! Any ideas you have, please send them through! I can’t wait to get it out to y’all!
And last, but not least, this week’s cover is up on YouTube: Cold War Kids’ “First”.
Have a great week, friends!