I’M IN CALIFORNIA!!! FINALLY!!!
After a wonderful (Tuesday) morning – much to the confusion of the locals – at Foggy Bottom, I had a wonderful flight through Houston, Texas and finally arrived into LA at 11pm local time (2am in DC – I’m exhausted!!). I fell asleep on both flights, of course, but only woke myself up once by snoring.
Yep. I’m a classy chick!
ANYWAY! SHOW TIME STARTS TOMORROW!! AND I’M SO EXCITED!!!
- Wednesday 3/22: Emma G at The Mint, LA – with Travis Marsh, William Cobb, In Audela and Keven Fitzgerald.
- Thursday 3/23: Emma G at Copa Cubana, Ventura
- Friday 3/24: Emma G at City Pub, San Diego – with Jim Howell, Jacob Nelson, and The Captains Son
- Sunday 3/26: Emma G at The Holding Company, San Diego – with Twin Fins, Picasso Drive, Essex Class, and Stray Monroe
- Monday 3/27: Emma G at The Viper Room, West Hollywood – with friends.
- Wednesday 3/29: Emma G at The National Cherry Blossom Festival, Tidal Basin, Washington DC
- Friday 3/31: Emma G at French Quarter Brasserie
- Friday 4/7: Emma G at Velvet Lounge, Washington DC – with Eli Lev, Rex, and Griffin and the Flying V
Yep – it’s going to be insanity over the next few weeks! I’ll no doubt keep you up to date with my various shenanigans via social media! If you haven’t already followed / liked / subscribed, please do so – all my stalking details are below!
MAAAAAAATE!! There’s SO MANY!!!
And last, but not least, this week’s cover is up on YouTube: Save Tonight by Eagle Eyed Cherry.
Have a great week, friends!